Monday, June 18, 2012

All My Little Green Friends


Yes, while I was gone, Ms. Monarda was busy blooming away. She's getting taller every year! Some year I may come out and find her taller than I am.
This nice green friend is the little pineapple sage plant I was given this spring. It likes it out here in my potted garden.
Some of the basils, including the Holy Basil I got most recently.
The Sungolds are starting to come in bit by bit. I guess I should pot up a few more plants of these next year. I'm always impatient to eat and eat them!
The lemon balm bloomed while I was gone, even though I'd asked it nicely not to. So it got a severe haircut, and... Now its essence has been captured and I have lovely lemon balm tea. My new favorite summer drink, and I obviously need a bigger patch of lemon balm, as well. Something to do for next year!

No comments: