Sunday, July 1, 2012

Good Days, Sunshine (Really).

Some good does come from all the heat and sun, as long as I can keep up with the watering. I am trying to maintain a happy attitude.
There are quite a few arms of the Sungold that look like this now. Ready, set, eat tomatoes! :)
Flash is a chill cat. Taking life easy. So should we all.
Oh, and connected with absolutely nothing else in this post, this lovely '03 VW Jetta is now mine. It used to belong to Rich but he got a different one and wanted to sell this one, and I wanted to stop trying to drive the Van from Hell, so here you are. Reliable transportation and all the free time I could want, look out now!
An online friend was passing through Topeka and stopped at the Blackbird for a short visit. She gave me this lovely bead creation and little dish. It was a fun visit but entirely too short.
And then there were clouds, last evening. And even some lightning and thunder even. But did we get rain? No. We did not.

No comments: