Thursday, March 15, 2012

Via's, and Kaw River Park

We had a great pizza at Via's the other day at lunch, and I got to watch Brian Broxterman, local artist, coloring on the walls.


Then there was a "Mongolian Pizza."


Let's see--I believe that was pesto sauce, chicken, beef, sausage, red onion and basil leaves. There were supposed to be green peppers there also, but Kathy prefers not.


Yum.

Then later in the afternoon, Kathy and I walked a tiny bit of the feast off by visiting the Kaw River Park again. She hadn't been there yet. So, some river pictures, and a bird!







Then there was this little brown bird I "phssed" up out of the woods.


Rather successfully blending in to the tree there! So here's a better view.


Consensus is Eastern Phoebe, one of the earliest Spring migrants to arrive here, I hear.

No comments: