Friday, January 27, 2012

Catching Up With the Moon

I've been getting behind here. This is the latest round of Moon pictures, hopefully in chronological order since the last ones (which were January 5th).






Full Moon night, January 8th, very cloudy. Out at Lake Shawnee as usual. It wasn't terribly cold for a January Moon shoot.


Moon in the water.


Moon in the clouds.


Clouded Moon, watery Moon. The next night was much more clear but I had something else on my plate.


This is a bit of a cheat; I couldn't take this picture from Topeka because I wasn't there. This is from west Lawrence January 26th at my sister's house, as are the two below. This is the crescent New Moon setting, and Venus looking on.



She was a beautiful sight, setting into the trees, smiling at Venus and at me.

No comments: