Friday, January 27, 2012

So, this month's weather.

Because we are not having weather that changes much from day to day here recently, here's some weather from the past month. It won't be much because...it's not changing that much. I don't want to say that I am not enjoying the Winterless Winter, but, well, it's getting old.


The one above from January 7, when it was super-cloudy and looked cold, but was not.


A nice sunset from January 9. We have had several of these; this from behind the Blackbird Espresso Cafe & Bistro in Fleming Place.


Wait, what? Snow? Well, sort of. A tiny bit. For a very brief time on January 11, after dark.



I liked this sky in the late afternoon, January 12.


Another sunset, January 12. Through the trees behind the recycling bins in Gage Park.


After many days of mostly uninteresting weather, a tiny bit of rain in the evening of January 22. From inside the car, behind my house.

Today is the 27th, and since the last picture there has been no more weather I felt like picturing. Some blue skies, some not so blue, but overall, it feels like no weather at all. I would love to picture some.

No comments: